Daniel has a strong history of advising and supporting strategic development in all areas of learning, from time in government implementing learning and development strategies for disability services through to advising app developers on play-based learning and digital development for children, through to supporting early learning centres on the implementation of iPads. Daniel brings a wealth of experience to help you avoid potential problems and make good decisions that improve the quality of the outcomes you are trying to achieve. His experience and services extend across a suite of areas. You can contact him directly to discuss your needs and how he might support your project, organisation or product.
Types of advice and strategic support
- Technology implementation and strategy in early years and primary
- Implementation of iPads in early years learning environments
- Strategic development and implementation of technology in work place (government)
- App and product development advice to app developments (specifically learning & educational apps)
- Learning design and play design for digital learning products and environments
Who benefits from this service?
- Educational app developers
- Educational technology companies
- Childcare providers & services
- Early years learning services
- Primary Schools